1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for K80 TS Owners......

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vpr80, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

To get to approx 60/40 on your O/U, do you set the front of the rib to the highest setting and then are the beads stacked or in-line?

Thanks

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Sorry no clue on the hanger, it's a borrowed gun that.....

(please don't kill me for this)

...I would like to try a round of Sporting with. I shot Trap with with the unsingle yesterday and it wasn't working too well for me. But I liked the overall dynamics of the gun so I think I can do well with it at Sporting.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The front hanger controls the POI on the lower barrel. Low numbers shoot high, if you look at the front of the hanger you will see the number. Numbers run from 1 to 9. HMB

4. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

I can't really be changing the hangar since it's not my gun. I was going to raise the rib to get it shooting closer to flat, but I didn't know if I need to adjust the comb to see a figure 8 or in-line beads.

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

vpr80

I am pretty sure that the rib does not move on the K-80. The barrel is moved up or down.

Don Verna

6. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Don, I believe that is correct for the older models. On the TS, I am pretty sure the rib is the one that is moving.

7. TjayE

TjayE Member

On my K-80 the hanger adjusts the height of the lower barrel and the rib (lowers or raises) the height of the pattern. P.O.I. on the top barrel. Trap Special model.

8. trucker1

trucker1 TS Member

raise thr rib to hightest setting to flatten out pattern.lowering rib raises pattern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.