1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Illonois residents

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I heard a news story recently that the Flu has hit the city of Chicago very hard. I was wondering if the flu has cut down on the number of homicides? If so it can be said that the flu has done more than Emanuels administration to curb this murder rate. Anybody know or can get the statistics? ed nichols

2. funski

funski Member

Last nights news reported "19 dead since the beginning of the year by gunshot" in the city of Chicago.

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

How many before and after the flu hit? ed

4. thomaslea1

thomaslea1 Member

In reference to OICU812:

SB 3144: 2011-2012 97th General Assembly Amends the Department of Human Services Act. Makes a technical change in a Section concerning the appointment of the initial Secretary of Human Services.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

The flu and cold weather may both reduce deaths in Chicago both will be far more sucessful thatn Rham is police superintendent. Put these jerks behind bars early and long and we may stop some of the shootings. I will not go to the city with out some form of protection.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Illinois

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Correct, and be sure to pronounce the S so folks know you're smart and stuff.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.