1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Harry the Hammer

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trench12, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Dear Hammer; As I find myself well past the halftime show in this game of life I find decisions in one's life need much more thought and deliberation than in days past. Knowing that you stay on top of fashion scene and have been regarded as one of trend setters in the wardrobe scene I seek your wisdom in this area. This is a monumental decision for me- Is it time to ditch the tiddy whities and join the boxer wearers or should I fight the urge and stick with tried and true. I know you have vast experience in men's undergarments and would apprieciate your opinion. Thanx Fred Foderotz, loyal follower and minion.

2. Getemall-G

Getemall-G TS Member

Dear Hammer; I certianlly hope you answer soon. Christmas is here and I'm sure I will be getting some new ones. I'll need to know if I have to exchange them or not. "PLEASE" ANSWER SOON!

3. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Hey Fred, i've never heard anyone refer to there Depends as tidy whities.

4. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Even tho' I've hit the big 70 I don't have to wear Depends, yet. I do have to wear the "tidy whiteys" because of an unfortunate episode with a sloppy doctor. But, they aren't "whiteys", they're darker colors so the racing stripes don't show!

Go Illini - you still sporting the face bush? If so I bet it feels warm up there in the land of cold.

Fred you are still a dweeb - - along with your evil twin Large Edward.

Everybody have a Merry Christmas and a sober New Year. HarryC

5. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Ask a simple question and you get a bunch of flak!! I was all set to send you a bunch of my more "experienced" garments that you could have made some interesting shooting hats from. I still await your answer to the original question.

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

Now I find that THE HAMMER is in the 70's Club(wow). I should have even more respect for his insight into matters such as these. I also await his exponentially on this direful subject. The name calling has me in wonder? dweeb?? I see Fred took no offense so it must be good. Hope all is good in the Groves. Crank

7. trench12

trench12 TS Member

It seems the Hammer is sadly lacking good cheer and the spirit of the season. It appears that He is also affronted by the subject. I would think he would be flatered that us commmoners would seek his wisdom. I on the otherhand have limited exposure to anything other than traditional undergarments. Maybe Biged is on to something with his reference of the Hammers experience with banana hammocks and unfurnished basements. All we can do is hope that the Hammer responds in a kindly fashion. He has yet to turn down my offer on the shooting hats. In anticipation---Fred Foderotz

8. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Holiday Greetings from the Hammer

9. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I just get all giddy when you groupies bring up the icon again! Thanks for great evening groupies! Tom Rhoads

10. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

You guys are crazy but we love you just the same

11. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

I see Harry having a senior moment again. He's back to playing Baron Von Hammer, u- boat captain for the third reich.

12. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

hell'uva flinch

13. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Kent if it got any colder down here I'd have a heck of a flinch too. I can't wait until it warms up again so Trench can get outside and away from the 'puter.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and got what they wanted.

Sorry Ed, it took me seven years to finally get your last name spelled correctly, my senior moment made me forget your moniker. Mrs. S---------- please forgive me for screwing up old what's-his-name given name.

Jerry don't forget with the powers, I wish I had, I'll make the bridge into Clinton a toll bridge again and deny you entry! The groves aren't doing to good this year. Already had one freeze that took out the oranges before I could fondle er I mean squeeze any juice.

Well Cobra I'm already saving my coins to hit the Grand next year. Probably the first and last time I'll get to shoot it as a senior vet. Get Plumber and Wink to start saving their coins so we can pay for our trip again.

To everyone else, even "the dweeb" I'll say it again. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and please have a safe New Years. HarryC

14. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Dweeb, Dweeb??? Why you ole dimbulb purse swinging skinflint! When is this name calling going to stop???????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.