1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Dennis DeVault about adjustable rib?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ec90t, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hey Hoosier,

Does that BT have a release in it by chance?

ec90t

2. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

I have a NCP adjustable rib on my Beretta---if the rib is 3/4" in the rear & 5/16 in the front----at the bottom notch it is 100%---each notch up decreases the pattern by 10%----Phil (this is what Dennis told me) ---top adjustament is 70-30

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

To answer the original question, 1/16" will adjust the pattern 3" up or down. Our notches in our guns are .075 apart which gives a little more adjustment.

Dennis DeVault

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hoosier,

I know one of the owners of that gun prior to you getting it. That is a fantastic shooter and one heck of a nice BT!

ec90t

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hoosier,

I believe that you and the ex owner have a bit in common. He trades quite frequently with Steve and Phil. New guns are always fun for a while!

ec90t

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hoosier,

Nope, bought it that way. I'm not sure who had the work done originally, but I'd bet that Dennis could tell you. I'm sure he didn't do too many 32" BT's!

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.