1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for BT-99 Micro Owners

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by medic23, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medic23

medic23 Member

I was wondering if the grip radius and length in the BT-99 micro was indeed cut shorter and made smaller for youth sized hands/grips. I am getting a lady shooter started and her LOP is 13 1/4 inches. Also, how much of the recoil can be reduced if a graco or bump buster is added onto the gun along with porting? Any help would be appreciated as I would like to wean her off the 20 gauge Beretta auto ASAP and get her started properly with a true trap gun.
    Thanks, Ben

2. Buster 25

Buster 25 Member

The Grip is the same.
    The lenth of pull is shorter...Thats all

3. medic23

medic23 Member

Thank you very much for the input. I was hoping that the grip would indeed be smaller but now it looks as if we are going to have to go down the custom stock fitting route. Thanks again! Ben

4. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

I will bet that if you take a close look at the lady's hand, you will find that while the palm is narrower than yours, her fingers are almost as long as yours.

I do not think that reaching around the grip of the micro BT will be a problem for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.