1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Browning Experts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by country gentleman, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

John,
    I have worked on several b25s over the years and I believe it is a predecessor or at least a variation of todays citori. Parts will not interchange. The serial # with a call to Browning will give you the exact age of the gun. Im sure there several posters on here more knowledgable than I on this topic. Value probably 500-1500.00. A call to Laurence Pylinski 804-357-2393 will shed more light. He is a Browning authorized repair center and knows much more. Yours in shooting, Todd Nelson

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

i believe todd may be thinking of the b27. I'm pretty sure the b25 was the designation for the superposed after the citori became the flagship gun.

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

the B25 is indeed the current designation for the Belgium made Superposed....superbly made and IMHO undervalued...but then I've been shooting one for 27 years so I'm biased. If Browning had built the Citori with mechanical triggers, it would be the real thing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.