1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for 90T owners... stock tool

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by spitter, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Fellow 90T'rs...

I found a nice 3/32" ball wrench for the drop out trigger group at Menards... US made for a couple bucks, but my question is regarding the stock wrench.

Called Kolar... they haven't got anything, but then I ran across Knoxx, who makes a Spec Ops stock system that uses a LONG handled 3/16" ball wrench with a screwdriver driver handle for about $10.

Question is... their minimum order is $15, anyone else interested in buying a long handled wrench so I can get over the order minimum?!

Contact me and we can work together on this...

regards all,

Jay

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Why don't you go and get yourself a good allen socket for about $5 and call it good.

ss

3. spitter

0   0   0

^

Up!

4. spitter

0   0   0

Come on... there must be some other 90T owners who bought their guns used without tools... somebody, anybody?! Was I the only schmuck who did that?

Jay

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Second suggestion,

Go ahead and order 2 so you'll be above the $15 minimum order mark. When you receive them peddle the one you don't need or keep it as a spare. If the $10 is a make or break proposition you're in the wrong game.

ss

6. spitter

0   0   0

Thanks for the couple of folks interested... I ordered a few of them and when they arrive, we can settle up...

regards all,

Jay

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jay,

I wished I've seen your post earlier. Don't get the ball end. I've had a few snap off, but luckily the ball fell out of the screw. If they hadn't, I would have been screwed.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.