1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question - cost at 2013 WI State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jettski25, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jettski25

jettski25 Member

I was reading the Jan 5th BOD's meeting minutes. The BOD's has decided to keep costs same as they were at WGC in 2012. Targets will be $31 per 100. And practice will be $6 per 25. I thought once the shoot moved out of the "city" from the club that was ripping us off for years. (according to some but not to me) prices would come down? I guess less facts again and more propaganda.

2. brad patterson

brad patterson Active Member

Jettski - While I'm sure the BOD's would love to be able to lower costs to compete at the state shoot, do your homework and find out what it costs to provide the infrastruction to host and run the shoot. You, like many shooters would be greatly surprised.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You can't build a new place and immeidiately compete with an already established place. WGC has been there for years, and as such has no recent costs related to construction like a new facility would.

I am sure WTA has a somewhat empty wallet after all the expenses. If I were still shooting ATA I would not cry about the price. You will have to see what the future brings.

HM

4. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

5. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

Dear jettski25,
    You sir are a PAIN IN THE AZZ, How about you leaving the State of Wisconsin and leave good hard working people alone. All I see you doing is WHINE...WHINE...WHINE. If you dont like what is going on STAND UP and get off AZZ and help out.A Spinless Bastard like you just WHINE...WHINE...WHINE.

6. PNT

PNT Member

First question that come to my mind is, What would the cost for the 2013 shoot be if it was still held at the WGC?

7. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

This is one area that I do agree with the BOD. It's as good a place to start as any. When more is known the prices in future years can be adjusted, hopefully downward.

DB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.