1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

QUESTION: CHOICE-CHOICE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chango2, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Suppose you were an avid trapshooter who suddenly tried out an expensive, but used gun that is for sale. You are A/25/A. You have the gun for a day to test out before buying. You take it to the 16 yard line. You shoot 100/100 with perfectly centered hits. You take it to the 27: 75/75 centered hits. You put on the OU pipes and break 25/25 pairs of birds.

The seller of the gun is in a hurry to sell the gun due to a pressing need to pay some overlooked income taxes. The gun is selling for 1/2 of "street" value. The gun has both a release and pull trigger group and exhibition level wood that fits you perfectly. But...the gun is engraved in a Bulino style; on one side of the receiver is a likeness of Obama and on the other side of the receiver is a likeness of Janet Reno. The bottom of the receiver has the words: "American Nightmare in the New Millenium"...
    The engravings also feature gold inlays. The owner said that the engraver was a direct descendant of Salvador Dahli and wanted to "try something different" when given a free reign from the gun mfg.

What would you do: Buy and shoot the gun; buy and shoot the gun with tape over the receiver, buy and give the gun either to McCain or to Obama to see how they could handle the cognitive dissonance with such a nice momento...Or just send it out for some kind of metal treatment (e.g. camo pattern) and shoot the gun...I had this dream, then remembered I left my trapgun on the couch and normalizing to temperature while the debates were playing on TV...Too many Tommy Burgers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.