1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question - ATA targets 6 years ago

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoffman06, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

I have not shot registered targets for 6 years and want to shoot a registered shoot this weekend. I have my last card and averages and have joined the ATA for this target year. Joined on line and of course have no receipt or new card. Will there be a problem and how is my score handled.
    Thanks for any help, Carey

2. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I think they will be glad to have you, take your plastic card.
    That will help, your old average card as well. Have a nice time.

Yours Truly.

Joe Woods/Ontario

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I just looked in the ATA Shooter History in the 3S program, and on the Shooter Information Center, for a Carey Hoffman, and did not find one in either place. Perhaps that's not your name?

Click on the link above, then on the Shooter Information Center logo about halfway down the left side of the page. Enter your name, last name first, and it should bring you up if you registered targets within the last ten years. It will have a list by year of what you shot and where.

4. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Thanks for the help, time flies checked the ATA link and it has been 8 years since I shot registered targets.
    Carey Barron

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Carey,

The shooter information center seems to have all your records available by year. It shows the last year you shot was 2001, with 700 singles at 98.29%, 500 handicap at 85.00%, and handicap yardage 24.0. It shows 11,000 total singles, 9,750 total handicap, and no doubles. The detailed information is available for 2001, but only the yearly totals before that. There is plenty available there to classify you for a shoot. If I were doing it, I would put you at AA or A singles, depending on whether there was a AA class, 24, and B.

Good luck in your upcoming shoot.

6. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Thanks Pocatello, I had a stroke 8 years ago and had to quit shooting. I have started back now and am having more fun than ever so will give it a go again with registered birds, hope I don't make a fool of my self.
    Carey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.