1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about WINCHESTER REBATE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dds4horse, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

I have never used the Winchester rebate and need something clarified. In order to get the full $100 rebate do you have to buy 5 flats (10 boxes per flat) at the same time or can I buy a flat today and one next week and one the following and so on...and just combine the reciepts and upc codes? Thanks OS

2. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

You can buy five flats at once or buy one box at a time. Doesn't matter.

Pat

3. cementman

cementman Member

Winchester requires the UPC codes for rebate. Do I have to cut the UPC code from each box of shells or can I just cut the code of each flat.

4. Fox32

Fox32 Member

You MUST send in each UPC code from each box. Not a big deal, just turn your case over and use an exacto knife to cut away each barcode. Make a copy before you mail it as Remington was very long in getting checks back and everyone had to call and call to get their check. Good shooting!!!

5. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

The 2012 rebate form says to include the UPC code from the boxes or case. I sent in the UPC code from the case, instead of each box. We'll see if it works.

"STEP 3
    INCLUDE ORIGINAL UPC CODES CUT
    FROM INDIVIDUAL BOX OR CASE
    Include the original UPC Codes cut
    from each qualifying box or case of
    ammunition purchased. Photocopies
    will not be accepted. See Sample."

Mark

6. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I used the Winchester rebate last year and they were, I thought, very prompt. I bought the shells by the flat and sent the UPC code from the flat not the boxes and I received my check just fine.

Parkerguy above stated that you had to cut the UPC code from each box and that is not true if you purchase by the flat.

Allen

7. schimmy

schimmy Member

I sent in the UPC code from the flats last year and didn't have a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.