1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Tuttle Creek Shooting Park ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by VAMiket, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

If you have purchased a gun from Tuttle Creek how was your experience?

Thanks.

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

You can trust what Taylor tells you.

3. setter

setter Member

They are a great company to do business with!

4. missed some

missed some TS Member

I have bought several guns from rob, for me and my son. No problems what so ever. mark

5. JohnP

JohnP Member

I have bought a few guns from Rob and Jr.... Bottom line is outstanding people to deal with. Had a couple of wrinkles with one gun and the manufacturer. Rob stepped in helped straighten everything out. He had been very honest and up front. Rob and Jr are always friends, not only when they think you might be looking to buy..

6. McD

McD TS Member

I bought my DT-10 combo from Rob & J.R. a few years ago and couldn't be happier with their service. How many dealers have you found that would hand carry your gun to have the porting done, adjust the gun to you and offer advice when asked on the game of trap from their experience, which is considerable? You better be ready for a very long hunt if your looking for a couple of guys that would go the extra mile as they did for me.
    Jim McDiffett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tuttle creek trap shooting park