1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question About the DT 10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by billdennis, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billdennis

billdennis Member

This was with some older ser# guns. I have owned several 6 or 7 and have put over 50 through one and 80k on another. I have yet to have any issues with them coming open. The only Issue I have ever had was swapping wood and having butt stock crack. But again a ton of rounds shot and a stock not fitted to gun is what happens no matter what you are shooting. They point great for the money will last forever and resale is not to bad.

Bill

2. crew

crew TS Member

You have a PM.

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I had one that did open when shot. Beretta replaced the entire gun. The gun is a shooter. In 2004, I ran 224 straight in singles at the CA. State Shooot with my DT10. Would highly recommend the gun to anyone who wants to move up in class. Fred

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Tin Man: Beretta, at first, tried replacing springs. After two tries, this did not work. It only opened with my handicap loads. I played "the not safe" card and they replaced the entire gun and both barrels. I told them I wanted to keep the wood as the gun fit me with adjustable stock, etc. They were very accommodating as I was one of the first shooters on the west coast to win big with the gun... turn around time was exactly one week. The gun sits in the safe most of the time as I switched over to a Mach One. As I have gotten older, the DT10 looks better and better as it is lighter than the Mach One by about a pound. If you have a chance to shoot one do so. I think the newer guns have solved the opening problems. It swings well to the target and just feels better to me than the other Beretta's. I liked it better than the P guns at the time. First time out, I won an ATA "B" event and it took me to the State ATA shooting "AA" classification. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.