1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Sig Mosquito

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by snapthecat, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Does anyone know of a gunsmith who can lighten the trigger pul on this pistol?
    Thanks

2. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Sig says about five percent have problems. My experience at the shop shows this is about right, on the low side. I think five percent is horrible. Most of the ones we send in require chamber polishing, chamber deburring, extractor tuning. Sig also recommends only CCI minimags. I wouldn't buy a handgun that had such an atrocious record and that restricted me to one manufacturer. I bought another Ruger auto, this time a Mark III with the fixed sights and slab sided five inch barrel. Functions with every LR I put in it and is nice and flat and sells for about half the price of the Sig.

3. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Bruce Gray is considered one of the best Sig pistolsmith's. I believe
    he works on the Mesquito. I also had one. The trigger pull left alot
    to be desired.

4. shaner

shaner Member

it would be a a nice addition my Girlfriend has one and totally loves it , probobly has at least 2500 rounds thru it , and no jams yet , she uses cci mini mags 90% of the time , remington golden bullets works too,

5. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

cant fix trigger but can fix feed problems fast . Valve grinding compound on a bout 50 rounds and clean . Shaner your girl friend has long fingers LOL I have not had any problems with round nose after I done the lapping but some of the HPs will not feed everytime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.