1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Markham Park

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Mixer will know what it is. Sorry I can't help you out more. Break-em all. Jeff

2. Fireball

Fireball Member

When I shot there about 4 wks ago they had cancelled the Sat. 27th shoot and were only shooting the Sunday program which was 100 singles, 100 caps and 50 doubles. Nice people and a nice place to shoot. Dave

3. Mojo

Mojo Member

Go to www.florida.trap.com and click on 'registered shoots'.

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

As Fireball said, the shoot for Saturday the 27th has been cancelled. We will be shooting this Sunday the 28th. Program is 100 singles, 100 h'cap and 50pr doubles. 1st squads out around 9am, registration starts at 8am. Lunch is served between singles and h'cap. Available options are Lewis on all events and perfect 50's on h'cap. Hope to see you there.

Eric

5. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

I wish Markham and Maimi would quit going head to head against each other. The shooters can't go to both places at once. C'mon guys, coordinate a little bit. Your cutting your own throat and doing your customers a great disservice. I shoot at both clubs and shot every day at both chain shoots, but I can't be at two places at once. RON

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I hear you Ron, I was thinking the very same thing for this weekend!!! Break-em all. Jeff

7. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The conflicting dates of Feb 28 between Markham & CCC/Miami are the only time this year that it will happen. CCC/Miami knows that Markham always shoots ATA on the 2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday of every month.

I don't know why CCC/Miami scheduled their shoot the same day as ours as they had our shoot schedule before it was published by the FTA. We always give CCC/Miami a copy of our schedule as a courtesy before we submit it to the FTA just to make sure conflicts don't happen.

Eric

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

up 1x

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.