1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about MachOne gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steven, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven

Steven TS Member

There is a thread from Dennis Devault selling a used MachOne guns. My question is! Are these guns that good that they can ask $5700 for a used one? when you can get a K gun, or a Kolar new for a few extra dollars. I will say the MachOne is one great looking gun!!!

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

Gary is right.

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

Steven I can't speak for the MachOne but I can tell you that a new Krieghoff, Kolar, or Perazzi is SEVERAL thousand more not a few dollars more. I have had DeVault Industries do some work for me in the past and if that is any example of how the MachOnes are made they are top notch all the way.

--- Chip King ---

4. Robb

Robb Member

I wouldn't take that for mine.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

The Mach guns are the best buy out there for the best trapgun made for single shot trap games. Smoothest barrel internals available and the quickest trigger sear made! Harlan Campbell said, "it points like the finger of God!!" Was ahead of it's time when first built, still is and getting better all the time! DeVault Industries can't match the majors in advertising (give-away) dollars but builds a better home grown product! Hap

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The Mach one & Infinity are the best buys out there. There is nothing in the gun that a millions rounds could harm. The trigger & mono block are pure simplicity & strength personified. The used Infinity #206 is a deal, also has the $1200.00 gold option included. If the gun fits you, grab it . You're getting a gun that would be $12,100.00 new for $8500.00 & Dennis will stand behind his product.

Phil Berkowitz --Infinty #229

7. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Steven, I would suggest you look hard and find a Kolar or a K-80 specific trapgun for $5705 and buy it immediately. Then sell it and buy the Mach One...

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

My Mach One can be had for $8,000 -- when I am dead. Anything in the $5,000+ range is a great buy. Most used Mach One's sell for $6,000 and MORE. Fred

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

They are great shotguns but have some problems in doubles events. I wish Dennis made a combo. I like shooting the same gun for all events so I am stuck with my K-80 instead of a nice Infinity or Mach One.

Pat Ireland

10. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

The MachOne I owned was without a doubt one of the best, if not the best, trapgun I have ever owned. The lock time and pointability to target were incredible. The fit, finish, and service was outstanding. I had never shot more consistent scores than I did with it.

I have said this before, the day I sold it is the day I wish I had it back. I often wonder who has it now (S/N 86) and how they like it.

JMHO

Jim C

11. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

My buddy has one for sale and it is truly beautiful, the best wood that I have seen on the Mach Ones, shot very little. Give him a call at 330-385-5913 his name is Tom, or I can email you some pictures. He is asking $7000.00 but might take less you would have to talk to him about that.

12. Steven

Steven TS Member

Thank you for everyones input on the MachOne, except for ChipKing who has lost touch with reality. I think I will order a new Infinity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dennis devault mach one review

devault infinity 229
devault shotguns for sale
mach one guns
mach one shotguns
mach one trap gun
moch one shotguns
moch one trap gun