1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about lying

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Westie, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westie

Westie Member

Many Bush haters use the "weapons of mass distruction" reason, and are convinced that Mr. Bush lied to the world about their existance. Now we are informed that Mr. Obama apparently "misled" us about terrorism and the death of our ambassador. Some believe he did so to not draw negative attention to his foreign policy failures. We went to war in Iraq and lives were lost there. My question is really for the Bush haters. When is it acceptable for the President to lie to the American people? I am not convinced Mr. Bush did lie, but is it only wrong when it results in war? Where is the outrage for Mr. Obama? Is it alright to tell lies to us close to election time? Can our guy lie but your guy can't?

2. warren

warren Member

Of course it's ok after all Obama is a democrat

warren

3. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Westie, It is patently obvious they both lie. So now what?

4. Westie

Westie Member

See, that's just it. I think you've asked a silly question. You vote the one running now out of office.

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Looks like another nutcase lefty came out of the closet. Sure will be glad when they go away after the election.

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

John

The looney left will never go away and after Romney wins, you will see 8 years of them going nuts while he is in office and 8 more blaming all the world's problems on him.

Trust me, that is the way of it.

7. Westie

Westie Member

Mr. White, I' m sure the Marines are just there to go get coffee. You have answered all of my questions as expected. Thank you.

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's Okay to lie after you have blamed Bush. Charlie

9. Mapper

Mapper Member

Ted White sounds a bit like he may have forgotten his medications today. Where do they all come from?

10. Westie

Westie Member

Mr. White, You mentioned consulates and embassies and what they could and could not do. Some are guarded by Marines. Do you have short term memory loss?

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rules of engagement were not in effect when the Twin towers were hit.

Muslims want to kill americans. this was a great success for them, especially when they put the Al-Quaida flag on our building.

Ted, GFY. (Clint would say, "He can't do that".)

HM

12. avery53

avery53 Member

Please quit feeding the TROLL!!!!!

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

For the record, the only Muslims I want to kill are the ones that want to kill me. You know, the ones that live by their Holy Book.

I know this is hard for a Progressive to comprehend, but the behaviorologists call this "survival instinct".

(Kumbayah be damned)

HM

14. oz

oz Active Member

I say there were WMD's in iraq. Syria has some now. where do you think they got them? next door from iraq? could be! Iran is flying into syria almost every day. do you think they might be picking up some of those WMD's? could be! soon we will be told that a drone blew up all the terrorists from bengazi. will we have proof? doubt it. will the blind cleric be released before Romney is sworn in? yes/no pick one.

15. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Ethnic: 1.) Pertaining to a people distinguised by race, language, culture, etc.
    2)heathen; pagan

Webster Handy College dictionary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.