1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about football

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 686beretta, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Ok I've watched 1000's of hours of football in my 42 years on this earth, I've never figured this out, so it's probably in the 20's in Green Bay tonight, yet you see players not wearing long sleeves, which I can understand during the play but on the sidelines or between plays how do they not get cold? Thanks everybody!

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

They have heated benches. Big Fogg is one company that makes them for NFL teams.

BTW, I'm looking at the Viking players on the side lines right now, and they have full length purple coats on.

Wayne

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Vaseline

4. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Running & tackling = heat
    Clyde

5. la angler

la angler Member

Pay me that kind of money and i'll stand there in some short sleves for a few hours.

6. greendrake

greendrake Member

I used to play golf with a pro bowl linebacker in the early 90's and i live in buffalo ny. I asked him a similar question, and he explained that the day prior to the game they all stay away from home even if its a home game. They almost enter a trance in which they are afraid to be near their families for fear of their violent behavior. Once on the field this trancelike state peeks so they do not feel anything. Now this was back when steroids were everywhere, but from what he told me it made sense.

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

they also used to have big space heaters on the sidelines. Armourall is a wonderful thing as well

8. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I think you mean Underarmor? I think the stuff is over rated and over priced. Give me some thermax for the price. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.