1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

question about a Mod. 12 Win. trigger

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by long_cast, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. long_cast

long_cast TS Member

Need some info. on a trigger housing.It was in a Model 12 Win. trap. The safety when pushed one way gives a release trigger. Pushing it back gives a pull trigger. Any idea who made it, really a nice piece of work!! I did purchase another standard trigger to install for safety reasons. Thanks Dick W.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have a spare trigger for my Model 12 that does the same thing, I think it was made by Schwab, I'd have to get it out and look at the stamping on it ... I use it if anyone has a gun malfunction and needs a release trigger and can shoot a Model 12 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I looked at the trigger and its stamped Schwab ... I also have two Timney triggers for Model 12's and they are the best I have ever found (Speed Locks) , make a Model 12 as fast as a Ljutic ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Fast as a Lunatic , maybe ? Thats a good one for the funniest thing said on TS this year !! Jeff

5. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

Herb Orre built a model 12 release for me that also worked as a pull trigger by moving the safety. When using as release, if you set it slow, the gun would discharge once in a while. I found this very distracting and embarrassing! I then purchased a release only trigger.

6. Hollywood Marine

Hollywood Marine TS Member

I'm Not sure of this, but I nearly bought a model twelve with this feature, and I believe the trigger was a Miller.
    Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

herb orre release pull trigger