1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

question about a gun fs here several days ago

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superump, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superump

superump TS Member

0   0   0

There was a gun for sale a while back and I think it even came back recently that has a custom painted stock and forarm looked like an old army airplane metal fuselage with a woman on it. Anybody remember that gun and can steer me to the post, I cant find it. Thanks in advance

2. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

0   0   0

I saw what I think you are looking for on Gunbroker.com item # 195206897.

3. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

0   0   0

D and B Metal Finishing is the company and the gun you are talking about is on there,it does look cool.

4. superump

superump TS Member

0   0   0

Thanx citori shooter that is the gun I was talking about. I thought that gun was on here once but maybe I saw it on gun broker. I would buy that in a heart beat if it had an unsingle barrel. I wish browning would sell barrels. Thanx again. Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.