1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about 90-T HPAR

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by howardc, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howardc

howardc TS Member

Hello to everyone...

I'm getting back into trapshooting and I'll be shooting a 90-T HPAR. Does anyone know how much each adjustment affects POI for the this gun? For instance.....would it be 50/50 at it's flattest, 60/40 on the next notch and so on?? I'm wondering if there is a standard for this gun.

Thanks for your help!

Howard

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Howard,

The adjustments seem to vary from shooter to shooter. It has to do with their mount and so forth. When I shot my HPAR, it seemed that when I had the rib adjusted to maximum POI (Forward most hole)I had to just touch the bottom of the bird for a good break. Others shot my gun and said they had to float the bird to get a good break.

Take a bit of time and pattern the gun to get a feel for the adjustments. It will vary from shooter to shooter.

ec90t

3. howardc

howardc TS Member

Thanks ec90t,

I guess you were shooting with the beads in a figure 8......not with rib showing?

Howard

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Howard,

That would be correct.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.