1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about $300,000 at The Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 4xFergi, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4xFergi

4xFergi Member

With all the talk about the 13 year old that won the $100,000, nobody has talked about the payout's on Lewis scores. With $200,000 donated to the Lewis I would think there had to be some pretty good payouts. Wasn't able to attend and just currious. Congrads to the $100,000 winner and Thank You to the Martins for your great donation!

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Payouts are at the link above.

3. 4xFergi

4xFergi Member

Very nice and quite a few nice payouts!! Thanks V10

4. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

I'm just an average shooter and played the lewis and the Martin Lewis. Came home a little disappointed that I only hit a couple of times. I received a call from a friend who congratulated me on a big win? Sure enough I hit on the low end of the 1000 target HOA and paid for the trip, entries and shells for the complete Grand. Thank You to the Martins and proof that the Average old shooter can benefit from shooting lucky. Check came today beating the bills home.

Jim

5. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Just curious about the tax structure for a minor having this kind of money. Is the tax obligation the same for this age as for anyone else of legal age? Can the funds be put into a fund for college after taxes?

Darwin

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"Can the funds be put into a fund for college after taxes?"

Why couldn't it be? It was legally obtained and once he pay's the taxes he can do what he wants with it(as long as mom gives the OK).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.