1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Quarter Zip Shooting Sweatshirts at Pine Tree

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ShootinSue, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

NEW at Pine Tree. Quarter zip, 9.5 oz. NuBlend fleece shooting sweatshirts with right or left hand, single or double layer pad installed inside the shirt. If you prefer the microsuede pad applied to the outside of the shirt, add 5.00 to price. Microsuede available in the colors of Black, Tan, Medium Brown, Chocolate Brown, Off White, Taupe, Dark Grey, Red, Celery Green, and Hunter Green. We can cut and apply pads to your specifications.

Sizes small to 3XL in the colors of Black, Birch (light grey), Forest Green, Oxford (medium grey), or True Navy. 35.00 Shipped (Priority Mail) USA only. Contact for International shipping rates. Please allow 4 to 10 days for completion and shipping.

These are not available on our website as yet. To order call 309-754-9440 8AM to 5PM Central Time or email at address listed above.

Good Shooting All! Sue at Pine Tree

Embroidery Services available, contact for more information.

shootinsue_2008_030387.jpg

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Sue! Was wondering if you have these ladies sizes? These would be awesome for fall, early winter shooting, but men's sizes generally don't fit correctly in the places you need them to!

Let me know. Sherree

3. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Sherree! Yes, they are available in ladies. There are 2 brands to choose from: Dri-Duck, 4.5 oz. ladies sizes small to 3XL, colors: Black, Driftwood, Evergreen, Navy, Redwood, and Tawny and the brand Colorado Clothing, 7 oz. ladies sizes small to 3XL, colors: White, Black, Cotton Candy(pink), Navy, Sky, Tomato, and Wasabi (light green). Both brands are 100% polyester fleece, quarter zip, princess cut (slightly fitted), open bottom hem, and open cuffs, anti-static, and anti-pill.

Dri-Duck: Sizes small to XL 30.00 shipped (includes single or double layer pad, left or right hand.) 2XL-3XL 35.00 shipped.

Colorado Clothing: 35.00 shipped all sizes ( includes same options as above)

Send your email address and I will send you the color charts and sizing.

Thank you! Sue at Pine Tree 309-754-9440

4. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do these sweatshirts come in tall sizes?

5. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

tallpaul, I checked with all my suppliers and none have the quarter zip in a tall size. Sorry, but I will keep searching, and if I find any available, I will let you know. Thanks! Sue

6. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

tallpaul, I did fine a beefy, heavyweight, full zip, hooded fleece jacket in the TALL sizes by Dri-Duck. It is 11 0z. 80/20 beefy fleece with textured thermal lining, oversized front pouch pockets, three piece fleece hood. It is available in sizes Large Tall, XL Tall, and 2XL Tall. Colors available: BLACK, CHOCOLATE BROWN, DARK OXFORD (dark grey), MIDNIGHT BLUE (very dark navy blue), SADDLE (copper), and SAWDUST (medium brown). They are also available in all purpose camo, and Hardwoods HD (which I believe is Real Tree Brand). Price on the solid colors with your choice of single or double layer pad, left or right hand would be 52.00 shipped, USA only. Price for the camo patterns would be 63.00 shipped, USA only. Microsuede pads can be applied outside the jacket at additional cost.

Thanks, Sue

7. nsguy

nsguy Active Member

0   0   0

ShootinSue, is it possible to send you a piece of "NEW" clothing purchased else where and have the pad added?

8. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

nsguy, Most certainly. We can apply/install padding to garments sent to us. Either inside, in a single, double, or triple layer soft backed pad, or outside the garment with microsuede, fabric, or leather covering, or just the covering and no pad. We have the trap/skeet size pad, sporting clay/international size pad, or we can cut and apply the pad to your specifications. We can also add an over the shoulder extention for carrying break action guns.

Call or email if you have any questions, 309-754-9440, 8AM-5PM Central Time.

Sue at Pine Tree

9. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you for your research, Sue. I really like the quarter zip with the collar. Hoods have always done nothing but distract and aggravate me. Being tall is great at parades, but cars and clothes can be a real pain. Keep me posted. Thanks, Paul.

10. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Paul, I will keep searching and let you know as soon as I find what you are looking for.

Sue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.