1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Quarryville Spanks em Pen-Mar Shoot #6

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Guess what, our lovely Pen-Mar weather was back in full effect. Fog with wind blown rain right in your face. I don't know about you but my shooting glasses don't have wipers!! I know the girls were happy to be in the new scorer stations. The turnout was good (better than last week in the sun) with a total of 97. Cedar 41, Quarryville 29, and Oxford with 27. Some of my best shooters seem to be afraid of a little rain.

Doug Gregg shot a 49x50 in a make up to earn 1 yard. (Cedar sure wishes it would have been in the event)

High for todays shoot and earning 1/2 yard was Tom Lefever (Quarryville), Jim Norton (Quarryville), and Merlynn Wegter (Oxford) all with 48's. Great shooting guys!!

Lewis Payout 48(2) 39.75__47 (6) 8.75__43 (5) 15.75__42 (3) 17.50

High Gun 48 (2) 33.00 High Hcp 25 (1) 66.00

50/50 winner Mike Sullenberger 40.50

I know this sounds like a broken record but: with 2 squads to go Oxford held a 3 target lead and cedar was 7 targets back with no more shooters. This time the Oxford killer was Taylor Shissler who came in with a 47 and put quarryville over the top (I wish Bob would have left him home). Just kidding, I always enjoy seeing a junior shoot great. That left the A team to pile on just like last week. This time Mike SS lead the team with a 47. I guess they are going to let Mike stay on the squad after all. Quarryville 468, Oxford 460, and Cedar 453

Club standings after week 6: Oxford 15pts, Quarryville 11pts, Cedar 10pts

Oxford still has a little breathing room but Quarryville is coming on strong. I know it doesn't look like it but Cedar still has some fight left in them (maybe).

Shooter standings after 5 shoots, top 3:

16's E. Gouge (Lady) 121, C. Bowers 119, W. Ruhl 118

Hcp B. Shissler 117, M. Matroni sr 112, J. Roland 112

Over All B. Shissler 229, W. Ruhl 228, C. Bowers 227

Alright Oxford lets wake up and get it together. GO OXFORD!!!

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

The next Pen-Mar Shoot is on Dec 5th in Quarryville.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Come on Team Oxford, lets go into Quarryville and kick some butt!!!!

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Looking for something to do before Thanksgiving dinner? Come on out to Oxford's Thanksgiving day Turkey shoot. Shoot starts at 9am. See Shotgunshoot.com for more details.

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

With the way the weather is looking today the pumpkin pie shoot should be good practice for the next Pen-Mar shoot!!

Team Oxford, lets go get some of those pies!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

merlynn wegter