1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Quality Replacement Parts Customer Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

We have a GMV Superstar trap machine and I thought I could handle most anything that goes wrong but a new situation came up and since it was electrical I needed help. I called Al at Quality repl parts and he was absolutely super in every way. He got the part out and to me in two days ( again) and when it arrived I realized it was a new model to repl a superceded part and therefore the wiring was going to be different. I managed to get all the wires attached in what I thought was the correct places but one last wire did not show in the diagram so I called Al. He referred me to Paul whom has the elect knowledge. After a lot of questions and thought Paul came up with where it was supposed to go. ( Paul was at home on sick leave and still took my call) I put the part in and fired her up and when I shut if off, it started throwing targets instead of throwin one and coming to a stop at half cock. Another call to Paul and he advised to adjst the timer on the new switch and bingo, back to square one working as it should. These guys are awesome. If you need parts, service, or just help, they are the best. It is rare in this day and age for an employee to be loyal enough to his company to take calls while sick.

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Lou..... I have been dealing with QRP ever since Roger and Barb Coveleski had the shop in Buckeye, Az. Paul was with them at that time too. When he sold the business to Al, his son in law, Paul made the move to Ohio to stay with the company. It truely is a "family" in every respect. Great folks to deal with, and good friends as well..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. cubancigar2000

Gary & Dan, your both good friends but you are giving away your ages Ha ha

4. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Our club bought a new Pat-Trap from them and also traded our Beomat. Fantastic company. Smooth transaction. Dave T.

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Lou..... Only 144 days left before retirement!....... Dan

6. cubancigar2000

Dan, I retired in May of 2008 and have never looked back. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Life is way to short. Best of luck to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.