1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale PYREX Powder Reservoir for RCBS Grand

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by skeeljc, Nov 24, 2016.

1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I can now offer a PYREX Powder Reservoir for the RCBS Grand loader.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The package includes the PYREX Powder Reservoir with a built in baffle and the adapter for the RCBS Grand. The reservoir is 3 inches taller than the OEM reservoir and it holds the same volume of powder. The reservoir attaches to the adapter via a tapered connection secured with two set screws. This allows the reservoir to be easily removed from the loader.

The price is $120.00 for the reservoir and the adapter.
    Shipping is $15.00 via USPS Priorty Mail.

I will accept a personal check, USPS Money Order or PayPal.
    If you want to use PayPal just PM or email me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. JussBad

JussBad Member

:You_Rock_Emoticon: - I'll take one when they are completed. Been waiting for this to be available. Thanks Jim.

3. Craig51

Craig51 Member

Add me to the list too

4. JussBad

JussBad Member

Payment sent Jim. Thanks.
    Gary

5. Oskar

Oskar Active Member

That is my Grand in the photos. You guys will not be disappointed in this setup. One tip, do not over-tighten the retaining nut for the adapter as this will cause inconsistent powder drops. Snug the nut so you can feel the ball bearing drop into the hole for powder to drop.

Thanks Jim.

Craig51 thanked this.
  6. JussBad

JussBad Member

Jim
    Powder reservoir fits and functions flawlessly. Very nice machining and it meters quite well. Thanks again.

Gary

7. Craig51

Craig51 Member

Jim. Wish I had this along time ago ,works perfect love it . Thank you