1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW Support Jim Cunningham

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BWPBeretta, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BWPBeretta

BWPBeretta TS Member

I just want to give credit to an outstanding person. On Sunday night my primer feed on my PW reloader broke. I emailed Jim at about 9:00 Sunday night and he responded with his phone number. I called him Monday and he was at a shoot, but would be home that night and would ship out to me. A man of his word today I received my new primer tray. His level of service is outstanding and if you need a part for a PW press call him. I have called the factory when I needed a part and thought they should be the fastest. They always took two weeks.

Thanks Jim and as far as I am concerned there is no one else to deal with when I need anything PW.

Bruce Paterson

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bruce - I have known Jim for many years. His service and knowledge is exactly as you have described. I would add that both Doug and Whiz, who post on this site, are also excellent. I have dealt with all of them and would recommend any of them without reservations.

Pat Ireland

3. webman

webman TS Member

Could some one give me Jim Cunninghams e mail address. I would like to order a couple of powder bushings???

4. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

http://www.jimsearneye.com/

Here ya go.

5. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Email: jimsearneye@aol.com
    (904) 260-9498

6. C H S

C H S TS Member

Maybe he's been ok to some of you but a while back I ordered a quart of choke tube cleaner from his web site. When I got it I got only a pint. I called him on the phone and he said that the web site hadnt been updated and was wrong and that he could not afford to sell me what I ordered for that price. I asked him whose fault it was that the web site was wrong and tha I ordered in good faith. He said he wouldn't do anything and if I didn't like it I could send it back and he would give me a refund but I would have to pay shipping. A major ripoff. I'll never deal with hinm again.

Andy Michaels

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Andy - You may have proven that Jim is not perfect, but I know him as an honest man based on my dealings with him.

Pat Ireland

8. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

When I needed parts for my old P-W loader, he sent them in the mail without any payment up front. Told me when I get the parts I should send him the money. Got the parts, the correct parts, first time out, sent money asap and gave hime a few bucks more for shipping. No complaints here. Also got several bushing adapters from him ( over the years )to use mec bushings in the P-W loaders. They sold for 5 bucks each. See him most every year at Pa state shoot.
    crab

9. C H S

C H S TS Member

Pat,

I guess we just have different definitions of the word "honest".

Andy

10. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Jim is one of the my favorite people that I deal with and enjoy his company when I am at a shoot. You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please someone who is looking for a reason to b!tch.

Semper Fi Jim!

Ron Ausman

11. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

A few years ago I purchased a used P/W 900. I had no experience with a reloader of this kind. I called Jim several times with questions. He spent some of his valuable time on the phone; walking me through my problems. He is a very nice person. Ed

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Don't know Jim, I get all my PW parts from Whiz White.

Jerbear

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I don't know how much credence that I would give to a disgruntled poster who may be a PW dealer himself (check out Andy's Gun Shop in Northampton, PA).

14. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Known Jim 20 yrs. We run the roads together, eat together, and visit regularly. If all vendors were as pleasant and professional as he, we would have much less to gripe about. As a mobile vendor myself, I will be the first to give another vendor room for flaw. Its tough to be everything for everybody, everywhere, all the time, do it with a smile and give same day service when you are dead tired, and have to be somewhere else the next day 400 miles away just to set up and do it all over again. U A GOOD MAN JIMMY BOY. Todd Nelson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.