1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jmac_cope, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmac_cope

jmac_cope Active Member

Can someone tell me the purpose of the knurled knob located just to the left of station #1 on a PW 800 plus?

thanks,
    John

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

This one is to the RIGHT of station #1

It (#99, #98) holds in the plastic plate (#97) under the shell dies at that post. The plate creates a removable floor in the crosshead so the dies could be removed from the older solid aluminum turrets. It's redundant in the new loaders with the Grivory turrets and the die removal system.<center>
    [​IMG]
    </center>.

The one to the left of station 1 under the primer feed adjusts the height of the primer post after the allen screw is loosened.<center>
    [​IMG]
    </center>

Keller

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I suppose you're speaking of the one on the primer feed apparatus, under the coil spring. It's an adjuster for setting seating depth of the primers, along with the set screw just under it. If your primers are where you want them, this is a good adjustment to avoid messing with.

best....mike

4. jmac_cope

jmac_cope Active Member

Keller,

I goofed!! It is the knob just to the RIGHT of station #1, on the tool head. Couldn't figure what it did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.