1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW PRIMER FEED "HOOK"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DENNISMASTROLIA1, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

On my primer feed "ram" there is a metal hook if you will that holds the primer in place and doesn't allow the primer to fly off. Can some one show me what this "wire" looks like so that I can make a new one. Thanks Dennis.

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

PW PRIMER FEED

Dennis, I recommend you call or email Whiz White and order the wireles ram. Jim

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

PW PRIMER FEED

I got rid of my 800C a number of years ago, but I made new wire hooks for myself and a buddy. Really not that hard.....I had a broken one for a copy.

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

PW PRIMER FEED

Yep,

Whiz sells a hardened primer shuttle that is the solution. Put it in a couple of years ago and no more troubles.

Don Verna

5. DENNISMASTROLIA1

PW PRIMER FEED

I changed the primer ram--I found one that I had as a spare. I still would like to see if any one has one like the one that flew off. Thanks Dennis.

6. DENNISMASTROLIA1

PW PRIMER FEED

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.