1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW Model 275

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GEMINI, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GEMINI

GEMINI TS Member

Went to local gun club over the weekend and this reloader (PW 275) was listed for sale. Does anyone have any experience/knowledge with this one? It did state that it was a 12 GA single stage unit. I tried to Google it but came up with nothing. If in good condition, what would be a fair price. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Try googling PW 375, never heard of a 275. The poster of the add might have made a mistake.

A 375 in good condition and only one set of tooling with some bushings are about $150.

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it is a PW 375, which is the Ponsness Warren single stage reloader. You want to get the 375C which has the dies that put a tapered crimp on the finished shells. I have two of them and like reloading one at a time. I bought one for $300 with 3 different die sets and a bunch of bushings. The other one was $200, but only came with two bushings and the 12 gauge die set. They make factory looking shells, just one at a time. I can do 4-6 boxes an hour, but I'm retired and I enjoy the process. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.