1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW Bushings

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Proofdoubles, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proofdoubles

Proofdoubles Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am looking to purchase the following PW powder bushings: H, I, J, J1, K. Also looking for bushing data for Alliant's Clay Dot powder. I do realize I can use Hornady bushings but for the time being I prefer PW. Thank you.

2. Reinz

Reinz Member

0   0   0

Please excuse my ignorance, but how would you know what diameter you need ? Unless of course you had "that" bushing to compare to, which seems unlikely.

3. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hornady marks their bushings with the diameter I think?? And those bushings work with P.W. machines. I recently saw a chart that listed the PW "letter", and the corresponding Hornady bushing...nice to see both on the same chart!

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

"Whiz" White has on his website a very well set up listing of the PW bushings and their corresponding IDs. "Whiz" has a ton of great stuff posted for all on his site.

--- Chip King ---

5. Reinz

Reinz Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys!

I never put two and two together with the Hornady/Spolar bushing numbers.

And of course the PW letter system and Mec two digit does not correlate either.

Thanks again

6. Pat R

Pat R TS Member

0   0   0

I used to be a P-W Dealer years ago. I have a bunch of bushings left over from when I closed the business. Unfortunately the I only had one of the ones you needed. (H) I wish I had the rest as I would have sold them to you at what I used to sell them for 20 years ago ($3.50)
    Anyway the man I got to now when I need parts and a new machine is Jim Cunningham of "Jim's Eye and Ear". His prices are the best and he is great to work with. Look him up on the net and check out his website.

Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.