1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW Auto-Drive

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by perga1, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perga1

perga1 Active Member

0   0   0

Anyone looking to trade a PW Auto-Drive for a Spolar Hydraulic unit? Or want to sell Auto-Drive? Jim

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I will be happy to sell you a new one at a great price.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor

[​IMG]

3. TARGET1

TARGET1 Member

0   0   0

Since both Spolar and PW dispense loaded ammo to the rear, it looks like auto drive would not leave much room on table top for the finished product. I'd like to hear how people handle this situation or see a video of actual loading.

4. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Target 1,

There is a square hole in the auto drive base between the loader and the drive motor. I cut a round hole in my bench, and have pvc tube dropping down into the red tote, which has about the top 6" trimmed down as a half round. That allows the pipe to stick up just under the motor not allowing the shells to roll out the back. A backstop if you will since PW left it open to the back. There is a 1" thick piece of foam rubber lining the bottom of the tote, and the wheels underneath make it easy to roll out, box up and inspect the finished product.

You could probably rig something up that would keep you from needing a 4" hole saw in your bench, but this solution works great. I had a PW loader on this bench before the Spolar, the configuration is basically the same for the hole necessary.

[​IMG]

5. crew

crew TS Member

0   0   0

Check your private messages.

6. skeeljc

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Here is my solution. I cut a square hole in my bench top between the two motor supports. I fitted a piece of wood between the motor supports to keep the shells form coming out the back. I cut the rear Shell Chute off flush with its mount. The brass end of the shell strikes the wooden block and is deflected down through the hole in the bench and into my container which is an ice maker tray in the drawer below the bench. It never misses.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor

[​IMG]

7. skeeljc

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Here is some video of my 800 Plus with the Auto-Drive loading shells.<BR>
    Loading .410 gauge of course!

PM or email me your ZIP for a quote.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PCTJlIOy4tA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pw auto drive

pw auto drive for sale
pw autodrive
pw loader autodrive