1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW-800B problems

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jerry.t, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry.t

Jerry.t TS Member

I had a wad catch the edge of the hull and jam up under the wad guide carrier. I shut of the primer, shot and powder and started pulling the handle to clear the shells out of the loader. The last shell is at the nock-out station and the handle is stuck in the up position and I can't pull it down. Need help. Jerry

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

If you don't have the 800B manual, download it from my above site.

The manual tells you how to get the machine into Neutral, you press the back Index Pin UP, and then you should be able to move the handle and NOT rotat the turret. The manual also address many other issues.

A cocked wad could be caused from several scenarios.

1. Broken wad guide finger.<br>
    2. Worn Wad Carrier Cam bolf.<BR>
    3. Turret is slightly out of time.

All of the can be addressed on the several instructions listed on my above site.

WW

3. Jerry.t

Jerry.t TS Member

Whiz, thanks for the help! The index pin let me pull the handle down and I found a damage primer inside the relief hole in the crosshead. That was what was jamming up the handle. Regards, Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.