1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW 800+ Gauge Change

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bluerock1, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to change from one gauge to another on the PW 800+.

Thanks in advance,

Bluerock1

2. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

The first time you change to another gauge takes set-up time and change time. Once set-up to load shells properly the change time I would say comes to 5 to 10 minutes. You would then have to add time to make sure you had the proper bushings installed to throw the the right amount of shot and the right amount of powder (weighed on a powder scale).

It doesn't take long and is easily accomplished.

Michael Stephenson - 800+ owner

3. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

The first couple of times I did it, it took probably less than ten minutes, and that was taking my time. Now that I don't have to consult the instructions along the way, I can do it - taking my time - in about five.

It is no chore, especially with something - I use one of those little Stanley nail pullers - to pull the pins holding the dies in the machine.

Tony - 800+ owner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.