1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW 800 B 12 gage reloader 4 sale $300.00

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OLD ONE EYE, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

This is a oldie but goodie I'm selling for a friend just had a tune up and service by Jim's eye and ear the PW dealer here in Florida and she is ready to go. She's not real pretty but they are built like a brick s--t house it is in perfect mechanical condition. The shells that come out are beautiful and thats what counts. I have the same model myself and it is a work horse my friend went the hydraulic route so this needs a new home. Thanks Buddy
    oldoneeye_2008_03037.jpg

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Looks like a good one. Why is it all the P&W's i see have the paint coming off? My old Pacific reloader still has the original paint with only minor wear marks on certain spots. Up for a good loader.---Matt

3. OLD ONE EYE

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

My loader is the same way I think it is the reaction of the paint and aluminum as time goes by. I thought about painting mine but it works so good I don't want to mess with it as I load almost every day and the paint will not improve the quality of the shells. Now my wife would have tossed it 19 years ago she does not wear things out . It is the styles that change that makes her heave things out that are still good and usable makes me crazy. You know kitchen is dated everything is old granite is now in never ends.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm sure they would fuction just fine with no paint. Good loader here for sale. Back up to the top for this loader.......

5. chikeneyes

chikeneyes TS Member

0   0   0

I have had severak of these and they work great but 250. is where it is at

6. OLD ONE EYE

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I said 250.00 to the seller but he just paid 50.00 to Jim's to have it adjusted and serviced at the southern grand so thought 300.00 was fair with the service just done. I will take offers to my friend also I have no dog in this race. Just helping a dear friend if I can. Buddy

7. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

0   0   0

If you care to go back a week or more, you will find a PW 800-B that SOLD for $300 or more. It wasn't mine, but I do have 2 of them and they are great loaders. Larry Evans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.