1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW-375 F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by KEYBEAR, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Anyone have any interest in a nice PW-375 . I bought one last year to play with now I,m done . It is an older one loads a very nice shell .
    Shot Bushing only 1 1/8oz It,s never the right powder bushing so I,m keeping them for my next loader .

Asking $125.00

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You better get your beauty sleep old man! Tom Rhoads

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mr. Rhoads It,s nice you look out for me BUT you got to be alot older then I am ?? Looking at your post it,s 12:14AM Bar close early ??

Did you get that Stock from Dennis ? Looking forward to seeing it I never seen Pine used before . What color did he paint it and do you really think it will help ? (can,t hurt )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.