1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PW 20g loader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 6878mm, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6878mm

6878mm Member

Anbody got a 20ga. Ponsness Warren loader that they want to sell??

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

I have a used P/W 900 with the new style powder and shot hopper. The last P/W I shipped cost me $42 to ship so I will take $290 plus $42 shipping if you are interested. It was set up for AAHS hulls / 7/8oz / yellow downrange versalite wad and 15.5 of Unique IIRC. I have not used it since I stopped registered skeet shooting but it was working well at that time. To e-mail me correct the email address above.
    --- Chip King ---

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I ship P/W's all over the country (well, the world for that matter). I have NEVER been charged nor have charged $42 to ever ship one and this includes insurance. The most is about $33-$35 and that's using the standard 18W x 12L x 22H P/W shipping container.

They weight in at around 48 pounds. You can log onto a site (can't think of it at this moment) that will give you a comparison for using UPS, DHL, FedEx,
    and USPS. USPS is the cheapest.

If you are using a service to do the packaging, etc, then you are paying additionally for that service.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Major Distributor

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

Well I have. Whiz we have had several business deals in the past but since you feel the need to call me a liar we will have no further dealings.
    --- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.