1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Putting a bunch of stuff on Ebay this week

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jdlovejoy4, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm putting a bunch of stuff on ebay this week please check it out, Selling Stocks/forends parts/ counter-coil unit and whatever else I dig up. Search for me under sellers jdlovejoy4 Have a Merry Christmas If you see something you want shoot an offer to jdlovejoy4@yhaoo.com

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

How about saving the ebay fees and hassles by putting it up here for first dibs.

3. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

I second what vpr80 said. Why not put it on here and save the fee'? Thanks, Tim

4. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

What gun did the counter coil come off of? Thanks Corey

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Josh. Tell me how I find your "store" on ebay. I do not frequent ebay and my attempts to navigate come up empty.

6. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Counter-coil was fitted to a Model 12 Winchester stock.

MIA To I don't have a "store" , but to fine my stuff go to ebays' home page and right beside the search button there is a tab that says "advanced search" click that. Then it will take you to a new screen, On the left side of that screen look for the heading that says "search by" and scroll down to the Tab that says "by seller" click that. Finally there will be a box to enter my screen name. Which is jdlovejoy4 type that in the box and all my stuff will pop up. I know it sound complicated but it is real easy. If that is to difficult, type in Browning superposed and click on the hydro-coil set that I have listed and under my seller profile there will be a tabe that says veiw sellers other items and click that. Thanks Josh

7. dimapower

dimapower Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

How hard can this be - instructions are clear to me. However, this would have been easier:

<br><br><a href="http://shop.ebay.com/jdlovejoy4/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1></a href>

8. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry for the confusion, I assure you I know what I'm willing to take, but if there are no offers here I'll let everything sell at auction. Thanks Josh

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

If you want to end the auction early you have to have NO BID'S, it has to end before a 12 hour time limit. I tried one time and those were the rules.

10. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not true I can end whenever I want bids or not, all you do is let ebay know the item is no longer avalible. Rules or not if I sell something to you it's no longer avaliable , right? Feel free to bid then if you want something, if someone offers to buy something for an amount I'm will to sell for then I apologize for your loss. Merry Christmas.

11. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

just added some more

12. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

13. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

ttt

14. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Rules or not, selling something outside of ebay, once it already has a bid, is unethical. Once your item receives a bid on ebay, it should be considered SOLD, maybe not to that bidder, but it will be won by SOMEONE when the auction ends.

Anything other than that is just plain wrong, and may possibly be illegal (breach of contract). I'm all but positive that this is in violation of Ebay's TOS as well...

15. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

0   0   0

Spare us the outrage EE! Good luck JD ! Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.