1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Putin's Op Ed in NY Times

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by yakimaman, Sep 11, 2013.

1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Putin

Who would have ever thought a Russian president would be mentioning God and God given equality in an American newspaper.

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

He is really "Bitch" slapping Obammy...

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

410 This aint the first time either!!

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Remember, we are putting a Community Organizer and 1 term Senator that seldom voted on anything, against an X KGB officer.

Read Putin's Biography.

What did you expect would happen? It's like Elmer Fudd shooting off againt Harlan or Ricky.

5. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Elmer Q. Fudd

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Humanity is created equal in the fact that we are all born and we will all die.

What one does in between is up to each individual's 'free will' in a free country. This is what is being lost and compromised when others see themselves as more or greater than the individual and tell you what you can or can not do.

How you spend your time is up to you; who you meet, where you go, why you do something or not. We are equal in our ability to make our own decisions and choices about what we do.
    The exceptionalism occurs when the individual succeeds by doing good and works to their fullest capacity in Freedom and by choice, without embracing that which is bad.

This is why some but not all Americans are exceptional.

Those who choose 'all that is Good' are God's people. Living thoughts and actions that support natural life and natural occurances.

Those who choose that which is bad do not support living thoughts and actions that support natural life but alter them or destroy them.

Or something to that effect...

What would happen in Syria or the Middle East, if those who choose to do that which is bad were confined to their 'sandbox' without any 'toys'?

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Putin can go ---- himself. If it wasn't for American exceptionalism Russia would be speaking German. Europe would still be a shite hole.

Obama has bent over for anybody who asks. We are made to look like something other than the greatest country that man has ever known by his ineptitude. Every time I see or hear him I'm embarrassed.

I can't believed I lived to see the day a Russian President would work an American President like he has worked Obama.

America still has the people to remain the preimminent superpower in the world. Right now we just have a voter problem.

Darr

9. navyeod

navyeod Member

DARR we have the people just not the leadership nor the money. It all was spent long ago. david

10. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Putin taking control of the poison gas in Syria , the US sending arms to the rebels ? What other countrys is this going to piss off ?? Maybe a good thing !! I`m just sick of seeing all the graves in other countries and ours with Americans buried before their time . The Mid East has been fighting for a thousand years and it isn`t going to stop here .

11. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Lujtic111. I agree there has been too many Americans wasted for less than absolute necessary American goals.

In my opinion the USA should protect the flow of oil needed for it's needs and support Israel. That is it. Cut and dried. Any other BS objective should be ignored. USA self interest and nothing more. The days of backing the less anti USA Muslims should be over. Let the idiots kill each other. As long as they don't mess with our oil or Israel they are of no concern of ours

Darr