1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Putin lectures Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Ahab, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

http://rt.com/news/putin-rt-visit-broadcasting-center-530/

Sometimes I think it would be nice to trade our "leaders"!

At least Putin is trying to do his best for Russia ... as opposed to what Obama is doing.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Pretty bad when the Russians have to lecture a sitting US president about civil rights.

3. ismah

ismah Member

AHAB: Let me get this straight; You want to "Trade our Leaders" with Russia??
    You want to replace our President with a scum communist? What is wrong with you, are you really that much of a bigot or just stupid? BRIAN OF OREGON: Our country FINALLY has a man in our presidency that knows how to speak. If he was in a room with Putin he would tear that knuckle dragger apart. Putin is a murdering despot in a communist country that wants nothing more than to ruin our country and our way of life.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

ismah, I for one am sick and tired of this administration's lies, 2 faced public projection, and abuse of power. Our current bunch of so called "scholars" couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag, so they have to manipulate, isolate, and use treachery to accomplish their goals.....pander votes.

Name one thing this administration has done to improve the economy, strengthen the job market, or decrease our national debt. How about national security? and now 37% approve of the Affordable Care Act, which is not, nor never was "affordable", and passed in the dark of the night.

Transparent administration, my a$$! This administration has no clue what they're doing.

He knows how to speak alright.....out of both sides of his butt!

5. Setterman

And if gasoline was this high during the Bush administration, the media and the Dems would be lambasting him. Remember when gas went over $2.50/gal? that was all you saw on the news.

It was $1.84 on 11/5/08. Unemployment was 6%.

6. Brian in Oregon

ismah, quote: <i>"BRIAN OF OREGON: Our country FINALLY has a man in our presidency that knows how to speak. If he was in a room with Putin he would tear that knuckle dragger apart. Putin is a murdering despot in a communist country that wants nothing more than to ruin our country and our way of life."</i>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks for the laugh.

It cracks me up when someone says Lord Teleprompter knows how to speak.

He stammers, hesitates, and gets flummoxed just like GW Bush, yet most of the time the media edits this out. It's very telling when he had a teleprompter breakdown and flubs up his lines.

Got any other humor to share?

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Putin, KGB Obama, Chicago. Is there a difference?

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Quite reversal of the ways of the world.

When I was a kid, we all feared that our country would get vaporized by the evil USSR.

Now we have the Russian President advising the POTUS not to spy on the citizenry and our countries demise seems to be coming from within.

9. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Obama explains Medvedev open mic incident - POLITICO.com
    www.politico.com/.../obama-explains-medvedev-open-mic-incident-118750.html - Cached
    Mar 27, 2012 ... Obama explains Medvedev open mic incident ... On Tuesday, Obama said his
    comments, though not intended for public consumption, were ...

10. ismah

ismah Member

[​IMG]

BRIAN: This one's for YOU.

11. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Setterman ,gasoline was over $4/gal during the Bush administration. How quickly some forget.

ismah , you didn't even mention the really bad stuff

12. Avatar

I don't think I would trade Obama for Putin; but, I do sometimes feel that Putin does a better job putting Russia's interests first than our last presidents have done for America. It's sad that Putin is able to lecture Obama on due process. I'm not sure he is entirely correct in what happened with the spying on our phone calls, though. At first, I thought it had happened without judicial oversight. Now, I'm beginning to see articles that mention some court involved in the process. It may not be as bad as at first it looked.

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They found a judge as ethical as Judge Roy Bean that all

14. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

kolardude, here is the first website I saw about gas under Bush. It has a big headline so it will be easy for you to read. If you don't like this one I can find many more just for you.

I don't like being called a liar, would you appreciate being called an idiot?
    Actually I voted for dubya twice so maybe I am an idiot.

15. Brian in Oregon

(CNSNews.com) – The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.

Gas prices took a sharp dive during the recession but have climbed back to near their pre-recession peak under Obama, despite the President’s push for greater fuel-efficient cars and trucks and pursuit of expanded clean energy. (The recession officially occurred from December 2007 to June 2009.)

Gas prices have never been this high in early February in American history, according to EIA, even in 2008 when gas prices reached all-time highs.

16. spritc

spritc Active Member

johnny, if you read what Brian posted you will see you are a blind liberal idiot. Your posts prove the same. GW was not my favorite President, but having a Dem (liberal) congress those last two years made him look dumber than he was. Between the press and the libs, he didn't stand a chance. All I can do now is hope Odumbass suffers a similar or worse fate. Wake-up and quit drinking the Odumbass Koolaide, he is undoubtedly the worst president we have ever had and history will prove it. I just wish congress would defund Odumbasscare!!!!

17. ismah

ismah Member

KOLARDUDE: You write like a 12 year old.

18. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

The reason for the higher fuel prices were actually blamed on spills that happened during the Bush administration. So Bush had an excuse. What is Obama's. I have an opinion just as you do and I feel that the sooner we get rid of Obama and his czars, the better off we will be. Jackie B.

19. brewmaster

brewmaster Member

Let us all not forget that Obama is the POtuS! My caps and fully intended.

20. Setterman

Johnny,

Bush era fuel peaks were temporary. B.O.'s have been pretty damn stable.

You failed to answer my question: What has B.O. done to create jobs, build the economy, (this ones a real joke)....lower the national debt, or strengthen the national security?

waiting....................................................................