1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Purgatory Gun club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skb1100, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skb1100

skb1100 TS Member

I went and shot the singles and handicap saturday. The weather was great and the targets was good. This club I think is on its way to having very good shoots. They just need our support. In time they will have it down just like all the other clubs. Every club goes through a learning curve. They had a rep come down and go through the machines with them. That helped out a lot. Remember this is only there third shoot. Last month I dont think they were ready for that many squads. They will get better just give them a chance. We need a place to shoot in in the south and during the winter its perfect. I know we have a club in cedar city but they dont have enough shoots.
    Tony M

2. skb1100

skb1100 TS Member

I went and shot the singles and handicap saturday. The weather was great and the targets was good. This club I think is on its way to having very good shoots. They just need our support. In time they will have it down just like all the other clubs. Every club goes through a learning curve. They had a rep come down and go through the machines with them. That helped out a lot. Remember this is only there third shoot. Last month I dont think they were ready for that many squads. They will get better just give them a chance. We need a place to shoot in in the south and during the winter its perfect. I know we have a club in cedar city but they dont have enough shoots.
    Tony M

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Where is this club located? Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.