1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Purgatory Clay Sports ATA Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hellonwheels, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellonwheels

Hellonwheels TS Member

Thanks to everyone at Purgatory Clay Sports for a great time last weekend. The weather was great, as were the targets. Here is a picture of the buckle winners.
    Jeff Little Short Yardage
    Randy Corder Long Yardage
    Joe Sudbury Champion Handicap
    Ron Green Mid-Yardage

Randy and Zella

2. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Jennifer and myself (along with a large contingent of other Las Vegas shooters) just returned from the Purgatory shoot Sunday. What a nice improvement the new Pat traps provided. Couple that with good food, well trained help, and one of the friendliest atmosphere anywhere, Purgatory Clay Sports has evolved into a first rate ATA club. Special thanks to Ed and Sheree for treating us so well! Good job everyone! Now....if we could just 'go green'....LOL...........Jerry n Jen.

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Zella,

Thanks for coming down to Purgatory. The Idaho shooters (Randy and Ron) really cleaned up. Congratulations.

In addition to his handicap championship, Joe Sudbury also recorded the first 200x200 in Singles to be shot at PCS.

And, Shay Oaks of Vernal showed us all it was possible to break a good handicap score when she posted a 97 in Sunday's second handicap event. Congratulations to Shay.

Jerry,

I'm working on getting green at PCS. No guarantees, but I'm patient and persistent. It's possible that one or two of the last shoots at Purgatory for TY2010 will use green targets as an experiment. We'll keep everyone posted.

I'd like to thank all the shooters who showed up from Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado. I think everyone had a good time.

Finally, thanks to Harold Curry, Sheri Vigil, Lisa Katseang, Eddie Vigil, Barbara Freeman, and Mike Freeman for taking care of the shoot management, handicapping, squadding and cashiering duties. Also a thanks to Steve Hamilton, whose tireless efforts to keep the trap houses loaded enabled us to shoot without delays.

The schedule for Utah's 2010 shoots is available at Utahtrap.com. The results from this past weekends Purgatory shoot will be posted on the Results page at Utahtrap soon.

Scott

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

5. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

I agree, it was a great shoot and the club has made a 100% improvement with the new Pat Traps and the hard work of the staff shows. Harold Curry and the entire staff are to be commended for a great job. Only thing I would recommend is a little better dust control on the road leading to the facility. Thanks and look forward to the next shoot.

On another note, the new facility in Las vegas received their certificate of occupancy on the 23rd and are beginning to move in. The range lighting was tested from 5:30-7:30 and was impressive. Will be tested to run all night on the 30th. They are also moving equipment into the maintenance facility. Things are moving along. Three motorhomes for range help have moved onsite.

7. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Congrats to all the shooters that made it a real nice shoot... enjoyed it. Was wondering which event that awarded the belt buckles? or was that combined hdcp events or HOA? thanx, Jeff K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.