1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Puma Mischaracterized by the libs?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ou.3200, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I did a search on PUMA and came up with the following link:

People United Means Action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia PUMA PAC is registered as a non-affiliated political action racist committee ... [8] The PUMA acronym as originally coined stood for "Party Unity My A--", ...

It can be accessed with the Website URL above if not taken down.
    Note that someone characterized PUMA as a "political action racist committee" even though the Wikipedia entry does not say that. The libs are active all over trying to distort reality. This is getting vicious.

2. turmite

turmite Member

I followed the link and found this. This is a great read.

Mike

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Just goes to show how far ultra radical Obama liberals are getting when they start eating their own. I hope being called racists cheeses off Hillary supporters enough that they dump Obama for McCain.

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

It is a good read. The bottom line is get out and vote Tuesday! Encourage the Dems to do the same on Wednesday! LOL

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

They are angry because PUMA has split off. They are used to arguing with us, but not with their own...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.