1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pullbangloss wins the big money at edwardsburg cc

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker61, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

matt & rick took the big money on the last protection shoot sunday,a wopping twelve dollars fifty cents each.(yes u.s dollars)at the first, first sunday of the month meat shoot at edwardsburg conservation club.they also will be eating pretty well from the meat they won.even though we had a crappy rainy/low attendance start,i think we all had fun,the club came out ok(i was worried i was going to get fired again after spending the clubs money)and they are going to let me keep the first sunday of the month shoots going. next month,turkeys,and yes tim ill have sweet itialian & beer brats next shoot,vern thanks for keeping us in line,and thanks to all for coming out,hope to see you next month,any ideas on other games(rick no 5 yd line shoots)to play for meat or money im open to ideas ,drop me a pm ,mark jones

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Mark,

We had smoked pork chops tonight and they were excellent! Keep up the good work.

Matt Krizinski

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

$12.50, smoked pork chops, Michigan in the fall....Yes, I would say that is a winner.

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.