1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pull Your Pants Up TAX

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by DecalDude, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I think if the good old Prez. and WODERFUL Gov. of NY want to generate income they could tax all the kids wearing their pants below the waist. They should be required to pay for the right to show my family their skivies,and carry a card to prove they have paid their tax. Children under age must wear their pants where they belong, just as they must wear seatbelts and Bike helmets. By then they will have realized how much easier it is to walk run and move.

Just a thought.

Jerry

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

great idea and add a sin tax on rap music.
    Doug Allison

3. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Pants on the ground,Pants on the ground....Lookin like a FOOL with your pants on the ground....

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

LMAO Yes we need RAP and TOO LOUD tax as well let these kids start to help out more!!

Jerry

5. finger

finger TS Member

Its a good thing they did not attempt to tax us for listening to Glen Miller, Elvis or for you younger ones The Beatles. There would have been a revolution. Today they just shrug and ask daddy to pay the bill. bob finger

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

We could also turn this the other way and tax old people for making me wait in lines too long because they can't make up their mind or a tax for old people driving well under the speed limit when the conditions are excellent, or a tax for making me listen to the story about how they had to walk five miles through snow in the winter without any shoes on just to get to school.

We have enough taxes as it is in NY.

7. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Yes we do now the now Gov Stevie wonder Patterson wants to hold up our refunds? WHY because I work for a living not welfare?

Jerry

8. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

The governor's time is limited with the games he's playing. My tax return has already been submitted electronically so hopefully I'll get it back within the next 10 days, according to my tax guy.

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

We need a tax to provide more protection against people flying their airplanes into the tax building.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.