1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pull trigger for silver seitz

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tbobaa, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbobaa

tbobaa Member

If you go to silver seitz web site and go to maintenance it will show you the steps to go from realease to pull looks pretty easy.You can also order the parts from them.

2. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

I have everything you need to convert to pull trigger, 375. incl s/h. Thanks, Doug @ SGS 513-403-2522

3. steele

steele TS Member

Shearer60, If you haven't shot the gun yet, don't worry about comb height. With the lock time so quick, you will shoot higher than you think. I don't know why, but most people will shoot a Seitz much higher than a standard hammer gun. I went from 80% on a K-gun to 120% on the Seitz. My better half did the same. If you pattern it on a board, only concern yourself with left/right pattern. You will have to shoot it to get your perfect height.
    Butch from Pgh

4. TjayE

TjayE Member

Why do you want a PULL trigger, sounds like you are shooting the gun with RELEASE trigger very well. Tom

5. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Try giving me a call or PM, 513-403-2522. My satellite server for email has been down going on 2 days. Thanks, Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

silver seitz pull trigger for sale