Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Public Trap Range Around Athens, NY?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Git-ER-Done 
#1 ·
Going to be around Athens, NY in a few weeks so I wanted to go shoot with some buddies. Are there any decent public trap ranges that are close to there? Don't really want to travel too far.

Thanks

#2 ·
vpr80 at the website listed above number 91 on the list is in New Baltimore, NY. According to a distance calculator on a map site that I have that is about 16 miles north of Athens.

There is a phone number listed and it says trapshooting. In that particular section of NY there doesn't seem to be a lot of clubs to choose from.

At any rate that is all I could find in that area. You are free to look through the list there are 133 clubs on the page. If you click on the name of the club you will get more information. There are no directions listed but the phone number should take care of that. Thats all the help I can offer.

BTW if you find another town or city in the area that has a club you might find this site useful in getting a distance to that club from Athens.

http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far-is-it-between.htm

Bob Lawless

#3 ·
vpr 80
Give me a PM and I will give you names and phone numbers of trap chairmen of about 8-10 clubs in the Athens area. Both on the East and west side of the Hudson River. That way you can shoot any day of the week.

P.S. The instructions for the Club Bob Lawless gave is incorrect. Clay targets can only list so much info and if things change, as they do, no one follows up with the website to correct things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.