1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Public Range near Atlantic city NJ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bushmaster1313, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Any Public Range near Atlantic City, NJ?

Especially open on Friday mornings?

Looking for trap shooting not craps shooting.

thank you

Lou

2. bakergun

bakergun TS Member

No there are none at all sorry Pete

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

4. DelarockX

DelarockX TS Member

There's one in Forked River, which is exit 74 off the Pkwy. AC is exit 38.

There are a couple to the west of AC, i've never been but I think they're all farther.

If you wanna shoot sporting clays, there's a place off exit... 48?

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

From Atlantic City you're probably closer to Pinebelt and Pinevalley. Both can be found online. Pb shoots every Wed, Fri night, and every other Sunday. Pv shoots every Tues, Thurs, Sat, and Sun. I shoot at both on a regular basis. If you need more info feel free to shoot me a pm. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Someone on here gave a good write up and directions on the range near AC and Cape May a few months ago . Listed as a Private Club but was open to the Public . I`d like to try there also next time I`m losing in AC which may be soon . Red Wing Sporting Clays may be closed for the summer due to Green Heads and the camping facility next to the property . They had a 5 stand there also that may stay open ? GroundSwipers are on Lacey Rd in Toms River that`s a drive up the Parkway .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.