1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Public Apology to Matt Stevenson

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sako2115, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Matt Stevenson is a standup guy; again, he had a bad run of luck last month and we lost contact over a purchase. I apologize to any and all whom I may have offended or have caused their blood pressure(s) to rise.

David

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Nicely done David!

ec90t

3. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

My letter to Cabela's for Mr. Matt Stevenson's use if needed:

Gentlemen and Madame: This letter is an apology to Mr. Matt Stevenson who works in the Cabela's Gun Library in Nebraska. I had made a private transaction with him at a website. He had a very unfortunate run of just plain bad luck last month regarding which I am very empathetic. I was worried about my personal transaction, and had heard that Mr. Stevenson worked at one of your stores, so I went through your e mail service to try and contact him. Mr. Stevenson was ill, had computer problems, and a serious misplacement of the item (a very small one) that he was shipping to me. All is fine now. He was most supportive and professional throughout the transaction although unfairly hassled by me due to my tendancy to worry.

I am a Cabela's Visa Card holder, Cabela's customer, and Mr. Matt Stevenson reflects all of the positive attributes that I have found working with any and all Cabela's sales representatives and credit card representatives for many years. May I take this opportunity to wish Mr. Matt Stevenson and Cabela's continued success.

Sincerely,

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Good.

Don

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Character lies not in the mistakes that a person makes, but the alacrity and humility which informs their amends.

Well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.