1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PTSD and after effects - Hope the President consid

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    I hope President Obama carefully considers what benefits he is going to give to people that are in non military service programs.

"Retired Marine Sgt. Andrew Brandi, who works with veterans returning from combat, is working to prevent losing any more service members to what he described as the "norm" for his generation.

"I was sitting down with three of my good Marine Corps buddies, all (diagnosed as) 100 (percent PTSD disabled) ... not too long ago. Relationships came up,'" Brandi said. "Between the four of us ... we had 23 wives. I've had 65 jobs, five major career changes and three wives, so I was by no means the record holder in this group."

But one of his buddies piped up to say that's "normal" for what they'd been through.

"He was right. For my generation that's normal," Brandi said. "We do not want this generation to go through what we have for the last 40 years."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.